Some boasting, some fond memories and a thanks to the wonderful women who are responsible for them.

Saturday 17 March 2012

Why this blog?

One day I will no longer be able to recall all the wonderful women I encountered and the wonderful things they shared with me. So this blog is my strategy to remember into the future. On top of that I wanted some way, even something anonymous, to acknowledge and thank those wonderful women. Some of them might recognise themselves her.

For everyone else, I hope you enjoy the insights I plan to give into human sexuality - most especially the amazing sexuality and bravery of the women who've taken me into their beds over these many years.

1 comment:

  1. This is an interesting start. I run a blog on things my son says and one for a one sentence journal that I can text entries into, both are journal like.

    Both are locked and not for others, but I have been thinking that my blog is becoming a tale of H and I, and that I will probably cherish it or find it ridiculous if He precedes me out of this life.

    Anyway, probably a good thing to do while you still can. hehe.

    Kitty

    ReplyDelete